Subject: [Leica] on the road
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon May 15 06:30:52 2006

In about two hours I'm leaving for a two-week trip driving across the
country with my mother. I'll only have email at night. If you all get into a
food fight I won't be able to break it up right away, so, please try not to
take the bait if someone teases you.

I'm 56, and this is the first trip I've ever taken without bringing a film
camera. I'm bringing two digital cameras, my Leica Digilux II and my Canon
5D. I think the 5D will stay in the trunk most of the time, because it's so
darn big.

I already miss the feel of my M6, but I don't miss all of the issues of
keeping the film from overheating while it sits in the car.

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon Keeper

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] on the road)
Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] on the road)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] on the road)