Subject: [Leica] Monday Flower?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon May 15 18:40:09 2006

I know this is not a very inspiring flower picture:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/p43/EPSN5442.jpg

I took it to play around with the new lens. Seem to work pretty well! I
especially like the fact that it shows quite a bit of shadow details.

And here it is @F1.9:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/p43/EPSN5436.jpg

I think the bokeh is kind of ugly. Not horrible, but nothing to write home
about.

This is from the Pentax 43/1.9L on a R-D1. Honestly speaking, I put it a
somewhat low bid, not a bargain low, but I thought is reasonably low bid,
and, well, somewhat surprisingly, I won :-) He turns out to be a friend of
Joseph Yao too....

The lens is quite nice. It's similar to the latest summicron in size, may
be a tad bigger. Looks like a nice shooter.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Monday Flower?)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Monday Flower?)