Subject: [Leica] PAWS
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue May 16 10:47:39 2006

Both can be put immediately on your website for commissioned work, as
far as I'm concerned.
Nothing wrong with tilting the camera this way, either. (IMO)
I'd clone 2 things out though: the balloon in 'run', and the man
behind the swing in 'flying'.
If you're against that, both might lack just that tiny bit to make
them truly great shots.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 16-mei-06, om 18:25 heeft B. D. Colen het volgende geschreven: