Subject: [Leica] PAW
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Tue May 16 11:51:27 2006

B.D.,
I don't have a problem with the balloon, and a slight crop would handle
it if I did, but I agree with Philippe about the man in 'Flying' - lose
him and you've got something a stock-house could make you some money off
of.
'Run' has that sense of spontaneous joy recently noted as lacking in the
US today- we should learn from the kids.
Cheers,
Arche