Subject: [Leica] Just saw the most glorious prints I have ever made....
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue May 16 13:12:51 2006

I am using the 1280 with BO. It seems to consume MUCH less ink than the HP
7960. I heard the new R2400/4800 also eat up ink like there is no tomorrow
too. One complaint about BO prints is that it's grainy, but I found that if
you print larger (11x15") the grain and the dots just quite match up and
give a very pleasing tonal range. It may be dependent on the neg, scanner
resolution etc. though so YMMV.

Only problem right now is that one of the rollers is stuck with ink or
something and is leaving mark on the print. I need to clean it up...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Just saw the most glorious prints I have ever made....)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Just saw the most glorious prints I have ever made....)
Message from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Just saw the most glorious prints I have ever made....)