Subject: [Leica] Farm
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Wed May 17 01:53:27 2006

On 17/05/2006, at 2:40, Don Dory wrote:

> Luis,
> I wouldn't have printed any of your retro images the way you have
> printed
> them.

the fact is that I'm not sure at all about the way I'm printing them
as far as I haven't collected all the images I want to take, but...
isn't wonderful that subjevtivity about the same image?

> But I am really glad that you are printing them as they come across
> as timeless images of a place that may no longer exist but will have
> immortality in the likeness you have created.  Very nice work.

wow, thank for such a kind words Don.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Farm)