Subject: [Leica] Leica Digital M -- a system
From: lucien_vd at mac.com (lucien_vd@mac.com)
Date: Wed May 17 08:31:27 2006

Bob,

I doubt very much that we will ever see a full frame M Digital using
the current lenses, specially the wide angle.

A full frame will require new bigger telecentric lenses.

That specially adapted 1,33 CCD was the only solution to maintain the
Leica quality, and still there will be some vignetting.

Lucien