Subject: [Leica] Boston T and Bob Dylan
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed May 17 13:17:31 2006

Thanks, but the brilliance is The Bobsters...;-) I couldn't believe how well
that song works with those photos. If only I didn't have to worry about
copyright, licensing, and all those little annoyances....:-)

Replies: Reply from summicron at jam.rr.com (Frank F. Farmer) ([Leica] Boston T and Bob Dylan)