Subject: [Leica] Boston T and Bob Dylan
From: bonvini at optonline.net (Jay)
Date: Wed May 17 14:47:37 2006

I might have shuffled the order of the images about a bit - but that is the
curse of being a film editor.
It has a good story build at the beginning but seems to lose story focus
towards the end.
I felt the strongest image to be the one with the person standing by the
rails in the snow, waiting for the train.
I might have finished with that one.

But, like I said, I am cursed.

All that aside - the images are very strong.

Jay Ignaszewski
bonvini@optonline.net