Subject: Re [Leica] Farm
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Wed May 17 18:16:10 2006

Philippe wrote:

Some interesting curves here that might help:
http://www.butzi.net/articles/toning.htm

=================================

I thought you meant something different by " interesting curves," alas.

But thanks anyway.  I tried one out and it worked very well.  I've been
doing something in Picasa that emulates the toned look.  Load a color image
and then click on Effects>B&W.  Then click Tuning and move the Color
Temperature slider 5mm to your right.  Voila, or Presto, if you like.  All
done.

Picasa also lets you apply color filter effects during BW conversion.  I use
this trick all the time for quick and temporary conversions that print
amazingly well on an old Epson 880.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE