Subject: [Leica] Boston T and Bob Dylan
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu May 18 05:35:26 2006

I'm reminded of, what I'll call the Japanese, attitudes around
privacy (although I assume that any culture which lives extremely
close together would develop similar attitudes). In other words the
less space one has between self and other - the more one must work
towards respect  of privacy. But I'm not sure that 'isolation' comes
into play, except in occasional unique cases.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Boston T and Bob Dylan)