Subject: [Leica] Boston T and Bob Dylan
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu May 18 06:00:50 2006

I have been known to embarrass my family the same way. ;-)  Looking at
B.D.'s very subtle presentation reinforces everything many of us feel
about city life. Perhaps these are misconceptions on our part, those
who live away from the maddening crush. My concern of city life is
strongly reinforced, even if it is not completely accurate. It could be
I'm far enough off base to be thrown out of the game. It might also be
you are immune to what many might see as a curse of overpopulation?

Walt