Subject: [Leica] Privacy (Was Bob Dylan, etc.)
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu May 18 07:45:24 2006

At 10:03 AM 5/18/2006, you wrote:
>  My
>thoughts at the time were, so we are worried that our children will learn
>about sex and in this house you might have had four to ten children and they
>had no clue, on a farm with horses, cows, chickens...
>
>Don

When I stay with families in Honduras and Guatemala, the entire
family sleeps in one room, often in the same bed.  I always wondered
how they ended up with 10 or 12 children, then one night I found out.
;-)  The husband and wife were fairly quiet but didn't make any
attempt to conceal what was going on.  Different ideas of privacy, I guess!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com