Subject: [Leica] FS Summicron R ROM 50mm $375
From: dstate1 at hotmail.com (Dan States)
Date: Thu May 18 17:18:00 2006

For Sale: My Summicron R ROM 50mm lens with case, box, front cap and rare
double lens mount rear cap.  The lens shows only a small nick on the hood
and it otherwise in outstanding condition.  I purchased it new about 5 years
ago in Chicago.

The rear cap is a neat double mount deal that allows you to attach two
lenses back to back.  I've never seen them for the R other than this one.

The price is $375 including insured shipping to the US/UK and Canada.
Customs costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.

I can accept Paypal as payment form at my "regular" account:
dstate1@sbcglobal.net

Best wishes
Dan States
Grand Rapids MI USA