Subject: [Leica] FS: Summicron-M 35 & 90 ASPH
From: schoenhofen at netcologne.de (Dieter Schönhofen)
Date: Thu May 18 21:50:14 2006

In addition to the pre-Asph versions offered in my previous mail I have also
the ASPH versions of the Summicrons for sale.

Summicron-M 2,0/35 ASPH, black, , Made in Germany, Leica number 11879, E39,
serial number 3873xxx, excellent conditions, very mionor signs of use only,
glass and mechanics perfect, with rear and front cap, hood 12526, cap 14043
for hood, leather pouch, box, instructions, warrranty card not fiilled in,
EUR 1.100,-  plus shippping

Summicron-M 2,0/90 ASPH, Leica warranty until 05/2008, black, Made in
Germany, Leica number 11884, E55, serial number 3818xxx, like new, exterior,
glass and mechanics perfect, with rear and front cap, built-in hood, leather
pouch, box, all papers,  EUR 1650,-  plus shippping

I live near Cologne (Germany).
But I am happy to ship international as well, shipping costs depend on
destination.

Please contact me directly via e-Mail (schoenhofen@netcologne.de) if you are
interested.

Kind regards,