Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica SF-20 Flash, Nikon Coolscan LS-4000, Epson 2450 Scanner
From: schneiderpix at mac.com (Robert Schneider)
Date: Fri May 19 06:19:32 2006

I have for sale:

Leica SF-20 TTL flash, excellent condition (a few slight scuffs here
and there), with instruction manual (and maybe even the box, I'll
have to look).  Comes with an SFILL flash diffuser (velcro attached
to flash unit to attach SFILL).  $175 OBO + shipping.

Nikon Coolscan LS-4000 ED 35mm film scanner (4000 dpi), with
instructions and all original accessories.  Works perfectly and looks
near new.  $575 OBO + shipping.

Epson Perfection 2450 flatbed scanner (2400 dpi), with instructions
and original accessories.  Works perfectly, looks near new.  $90 OBO
+ shipping.

I take PayPal (no fees).  Other payment arrangements can be discussed.

I'm near Boston if someone wants to pick up any of these items.

rs