Subject: [Leica] help me be a poseur
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Fri May 19 10:52:40 2006

On 19 May 2006 at 12:56, Kyle Cassidy wrote:

> the problem
> is that this freaking bag makes me look like an amature. it's brand new
> and i'm not going to spend the time breaking it in so that i can look
> cool.

Then don't.  Put the cameras in the bag, hang the bag on your
shoulder, and go make some freakin' pictures.  If the other guys in
the press pit wanna spend their time snickering, that's their
problem, and it's time they AREN'T spending paying attention to what
they ought to be doing.  YOUR shots won't suffer for that, but theirs
will.  They lose, you win.

Scruemall.  It's a big world; go make photographs.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] help me be a poseur)