Subject: [Leica] A ride in West Friesland
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri May 19 11:54:20 2006

Nathan:

As usual, I enjoyed looking at another one of your photo essays.

I felt the same sense of remoteness in "Boat out to sea" as I did when I
shot this one a few years ago:
http://www.hemenway.com/Hull-January2004/pages/Atlantic-from-Hull.htm

Jim

Replies: Reply from benderly3 at comcast.net (Ken Benderly) ([Leica] Where to get replacement M6 battery cap?)