Subject: [Leica] Boston T and Bob Dylan
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri May 19 12:22:08 2006

Believe me Steve after a few months of living in Paris the _last_ thing you
want when going home from work is yet another bloody accordionist playing
'La Vie En Rose' ;-)

The oddest busker I ever saw on a metro train was a double bass player, you
had to give him credit just for getting the thing through the doors!

Steve