Subject: [Leica] help me be a poseur
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat May 20 15:19:17 2006

Kyle:

You are in luck, my friend.  Today is truly your lucky day, because I'm
feeling quite generous.

Send me your Domke f1x, and I'll age it for you.  I kid you not.  In the
amount of time it takes for your bag to make a round trip between Philly and
Bumfrick, SD, I'll carefully age your bag so that it has random stains.  A
slight brassing of some of the hardware.  I'll embed cat hair on the outside
that will *never* come off.  As an added bonus, I'll even put small holes in
the very back pocket as if somebody left alkaline batteries there that
eventually leaked and ate through the fabric.  If yours isn't already the
standard Domke tan color, I'll make it tan, too.

All for the cost of one-way postage.

This offer is limited to first come, first served.  I'll be able to offer an
aged bag with Kyle's current color in about another 15 years.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/