Subject: [Leica] PESO: Ballet Recital
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue May 23 15:46:51 2006

Tina I like very much the first picture
Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Tina Manley
Enviado el: martes, 23 de mayo de 2006 16:35
Para: digitalusersgroup@yahoogroups.com; Leica Users Group;
MUGers@yahoogroups.com; paw@micapeak.com; seephoto@micapeak.com
Asunto: [Leica] PESO: Ballet Recital

Photo Every So Often:

My granddaughter's ballet recital was last night.  She was very
nervous and her dad had to help her put her ballet shoes on:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/60661686

Sophie danced beautifully and I'll post some of her photos later, but
these are some of her classmates with the teacher:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/60661687

Comments appreciated!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA