Subject: [Leica] Re: Color blind
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue May 23 17:59:30 2006

On May 23, 2006, at 7:30 PM, lGreg wrote:

> Eric <ericm@pobox.com> writes:
>
>>> here: http://www.rollei-gallery.net/gjl/image-94040.html
>>>
>>> I'm blue/green clour blind and that didn't help!
>>
>> Looks very nice and the colors are pleasing to me.
>>
>> Mind if I ask how you go about color correcting it when you're
>> blue/greencolor blind?  Do you do it "by the numbers"?
>>

> Eric,
>
> By the numbers. First with colour space, then curves and color picker.
> I used threshold to find and set the black and white points.
>
> The next step was to ask my sharp eyed daughter to confirm the
> results. After her input I warmed things up a bit by adjusting the
> reds.
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg

I've heard of red-green color blindness, a very common condition, and
blue-yellow color blindness, a much rarer condition, but never
blue-green color blindness. Have you ever had your color blindness
condition professionally diagnosed or do you just have trouble matching
blue and green colors?

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Re: Color blind)