Subject: [Leica] Re: Color blind
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Tue May 23 18:34:46 2006

Lawrence Zeitlin writes:

> I've heard of red-green color blindness, a very common condition, and
> blue-yellow color blindness, a much rarer condition, but never
> blue-green color blindness. Have you ever had your color blindness
> condition professionally diagnosed or do you just have trouble
> matching blue and green colors?

Technically, I am "red/green colour blind" (diagnosed and the most common
form). My difficulty is distinguishing between blues/greens, pinks/purples.
But mostly between shades of blue and green. BTW, I was not diagnosed until
after I took a wicked dose of antibiotics when hospitalized 20 years ago
with septic shock. So I'm not sure whether  it's Mom's fault (i.e. genetic)
or from the antibiotic. Definately not improving with time though.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Re: Color blind)