Subject: [Leica] (May, 22th) Picture of the Week
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue May 23 18:47:56 2006

Really nice catch.  Charming is the word that comes to mind and I'm
using it in the very best sense of the word.  I thought a long time
about whether or not that splash of light to the left adds to the
photo or not, but finally decided it balanced the white wall to the
right and was a good thing.  ...but then, I'll bet you knew that,
didn't you?  :-))  Very nice photo.  Just looking at it makes me feel
good.

Dick
Boston MA