Subject: [Leica] Re: Color blind
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Tue May 23 20:14:11 2006

I must have missed the link?  Was there a test on discerning color? I'd be
in deep trouble....I can recognize about 5 (?) basic colors after which
everything else becomes a shade..."light blue" "greenish blue" "whitish red"
Until my daughter got married I used to ask her along to "help" select my
clothes... Heaven help me if at the Gate St Peter asks me to identify "puce"
"lavender" "periwinkle".....