Subject: [Leica] RE:Ballet recital (Tina Manley)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue May 23 20:45:35 2006

Tina, I think your shot of the ballerinas is priceless and irresistible to
any parent/grandparent.
As an image, in my view it works better in the colour version. The warm skin
tones as lit and soft pastels separate well from the background shade. More
importantly encapsulate the feel good mood for the viewer. Immaculate timing
for the shot, of course
Congratulations

Hoppy (new guy)
In Summicron Veritas