Subject: [Leica] Susy still looks hot to me
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed May 24 12:13:42 2006

I wish that I had done the same and actually gave it some thought... but
no action.

But, I do have 2 or 3 thousand slides of them beginning in 1967.

I've begun to scan some of them. Here's four Kodachromes taken many
years ago when we lived in "Beserkely":

Near Half Moon Bay south of San Francisco on Route 1.  The date stamped
on the slide is November, but I'm certain that I took it in October
before Halloween:
<http://www.hemenway.com/PumpkinPatch-Oct70.jpg>

Camping at Castle Crags State Park just a few miles south of Mount
Shasta, on a road trip to the Olympic Nat'l Park:
<http://www.hemenway.com/ErinandDerek-Castle-Crags-1971.jpg>
I've had a good time embarrassing them with this photo over the years.

On a Puget Sound ferry:
<http://www.hemenway.com/FerryboatErin.jpg>

Both of the kids are now 36 and 38, and are creating their own family
memories.

My youngest at a kettle pond on Cape Cod:
http://www.hemenway.com/MattCapeCod1985.jpg
He's now 25 and too busy with computers to be thinking about a family yet.

Jim. "I think that I'm going to miss Kodachrome" Hemenway

Adam Bridge wrote:

> What a fascinating sequence! Thank you for sharing. And a good project
> for families. I wish we had done something similiar. The only thing we
> have is a closet where, on every birthday, we marked off the kid's
> heights against the wall.
>
> Adam
>
> On 5/24/06, Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> wrote:
>

>> <http://www.zipped.org/misc/stuff.php?vln=8>

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] Susy still looks hot to me)
Reply from schneiderpix at mac.com (Robert Schneider) ([Leica] Susy still looks hot to me)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Susy still looks hot to me)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Susy still looks hot to me)