Subject: [Leica] WTB: A digital Nikon
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu May 25 13:19:36 2006

I'm pretty sure that only the D200 and the more expensive Nikon DSLRs
will meter with AIS and earlier lenses.

The Kodak-made digital cameras which incorporate the N90 will also meter
in manual and aperture priority with manual lenses.

Jim

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] WTB: A digital Nikon)