Subject: [Leica] M7 a.m...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu May 25 13:57:54 2006

Steve,

The only similar problem I had, was recently with my Leica MP I've purchased
new on November 2004, the shutter curtain don't close properly and a
slightly vertical mark of light was on the negatives. I've sand it to the
shop where I've purchased, LEICASHOP in Vienna (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!), and
they have repaired it in only one week (a spring was broken).

I have a IIIF, a M3, a M6, M6TTL.... never a problem, maybe this is the
consequence of modernity.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis