Subject: [Leica] More pictures from Barcelona
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu May 25 16:22:40 2006

I have posted more pictures from Barcelona, I've shot them on Easter Sunday,
you can see two pictures of a Spanish Catholic tradition of "La palma", the
other ones are of a popular catalan dance, "la sardana", every Sunday the
people dance la sardana in the place of the Barcelona's Cathedral, this is a
usual tradition in many Catalan villages. I want to show you these pictures
more on the sense to show you some aspects of the Catalan style of life than
for his photographic value.

All them was shoot with my Leica III F and Elmar 3,5 F 5 cm, TMY 400, thanks
for share and for your comments

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=554353

Saludos desde Barcelona

Luis