Subject: [Leica] my favorite in a while: guns, flying women, and the leica d200
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Fri May 26 05:23:40 2006

That's one hell of a semi-auto too. What's the caliber--15mm? Shoots a 500
gr. slug?

"Richard S. Taylor" <r.s.taylor@comcast.net> wrote:  Flying women, trained
cats, ...amazing! You don't happen to have an
after picture showing the poor squashed kitty do you? :-) ...and
what is that guy wearing?

Dick