Subject: [Leica] M7 Jam
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Fri May 26 16:43:38 2006

Steve,

You'll have to relocate to the great white north, where Kindermann Canada
can turn around a Leica repair in about a week, less travelling time.

I suspect Leica USA has completely forgotten what customer service means.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] M7 Jam)