Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 22 Graduation time again
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun May 28 15:25:55 2006

One of the lad's that works for me graduated this past week so I went to the
honors ceremony(they do this to shorten graduation) the day before and then
the graduation the next day.  First up is a young lady with a nose for the
lens.  I was shooting the senior choral group with a fifty but saw this
young lady and pulled up the 180:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album423/aisonehotdaylevelscropped

Also with the 180, shooting down the aisle, this young woman was just a tad
nervous:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album423/aisnervous

This is a wide shot of the senior class enjoying with a classmate a full
complete ride (no loans, no work study, no teaching requirements, books,
room, and board) at the University of Georgia honors program.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album423/aistophonors

Last up, at the graduation ceremony, it seems that little sister was not all
that interested in what her sister was doing on the stage.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album423/aisdifferenceofopinion

Let us all remember the sacrifice of others for us at this Memorial Day
weekend.  Probably only half of the list live in America, but we all have
had others before us lose their lives that their progeny might have a better
way of it.

C&C always accepted.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com