Subject: [Leica] RE: scanning old Kodachromes and inkjet resolutions
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun May 28 19:56:32 2006

Hmmm, sounds like Nikon has discontinued manufacturing of the scanners and
just hasn't told anyone till stocks get a little bit smaller.  Same issue as
the F3 that Nikon claimed to be manufacturing even into the F5 era due to
demand, but at 2/3 the price of an F5 without motor and plentiful supplies
of used to be had.

So, if anyone needs a scanner now would be a great time to acquire one.
Maybe Leica should start making one now that they are almost obsolete.  :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com