Subject: [Leica] on the sofa tour -- looking for crash space in phoenix AZ june 16th.
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon May 29 09:46:59 2006

hey kids -- i'm planning on being in phoenix AZ late at night on friday june
16th or early morning (like 1:00 a.m. as in) saturday morning coming from
Los Angeles on a whirlwind tour trying to find America, or something like
that. Looking for sofa/floor space to crash for me and my assistant. Leaving
early morning (like 8 or 9) saturday to start photographing ... something
that i really can't talk about at the moment.

It's kind of maddening not really being able to talk about it, but I'm sure
you all can guess what it is I'm working on. Drop me a note off list if you
wouldn't mind a couple of luggers on your living room floor for a few hours.
bonus points if you have a gun. wait, it's arizona, everybody has a gun.

every night i don't spend in a motel is a $150 for film and beer and tips
for strippers..... (okay, gps units and gas is more like it)

thanks,

kc