Subject: [Leica] F%#^$@#K
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed May 31 02:32:34 2006

I'm in a similar evaluation situation - except that, for me, the digital M
is out of my reach, and concerning the availability of it, I am quite shure
not many of us will have under the xmas tree this year.

The E-1 with 14-54 (not 14-45) is actually sold in europe for a price
clearly below 1000 EUR, indeed a bargain. The D70 is less an option for me,
but the D200 (which is admittedly not in the 'cheap but good' class). The
R-D1 now selling out for around $2200 is still tempting me, too...

Didier

Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] F%#^$@#K)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] F%#^$@#K)