Subject: [Leica] FS: 3 - M7's
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jun 1 17:27:17 2006

Jeffery Smith said:
Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: 3 - M7's

> Augghhh! First I don't see a Ted Grant post on the LUG for an incredible
> length of time, and now he's selling off his shootin' irons. You're
> liquidating your assets for a Digital M RF?<<<,

Hello Jeffery,
No it's not a digi M! It's just one of those life moments, it's time to move
a long little cowboy and clear out the stable.;-)

And really the gear is going hopefully over the next few weeks. I will be
listing lenses and other camera gear next week. I'm hoping my son will be
here to help do this as it's, quite frankly very damn emotional! :-(

ted

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] FS: 3 - M7's)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] FS: 3 - M7's)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] FS: 3 - M7's)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] FS: 3 - M7's)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] FS: 3 - M7's)