Subject: [Leica] Friday FS LTM Lens
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Jun 2 04:57:57 2006

More for sale:

1.      Voigtlander LTM Color Heliar 75/2.5 MC, black, with front cap and
hood.  Excellent condition.   No marks on the barrel or hood.  Glass
is pristine. PRICED TO SELL @ $200.00 plus shipping and insurance.

  NOTE:  The knurled plastic focus ring which is screwed in place
sometimes becomes loosened, but can be screwed back in place, and
does not affect performance.

I prefer PayPal and will discuss other payment arrangements.

Please contact me offlist wiith offers and queries.

Thanks,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn