Subject: [Leica] Re: Times Square Part 2
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Fri Jun 2 13:52:43 2006

Slobodan wrote:

Great alley soccer shot. The composition and spontaneity make this
image work for me. Got any other ones?

Slobodan -

Oh... that old thing? : ) ??  Yer pokin' into my back catalog now...
back when I used to do that old-school B&W business.

Seriously, thanks for your compliment.  I'll see what else might be
hiding in the contact sheets (from that film stuff that I used to shoot
for these kinda things.)  As a matter of fact, this highlights yet
another issue for me, which is that scanning hasn't been a happy
process around here, and my lazy self  does sure as heck find it a
helluva lot easier to post the digisnaps.

Bob Palmieri