Subject: [Leica] Windows
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Jun 3 00:45:48 2006

Sounds like the usual Windows bashing. Didn't we have this at least 250x on
this list? I use PC and Mac since they both exist. Both systems are still
too stupid as they do not sufficiently recognize my voice and accent. But at
least they run, and run, and run.

The only data loss I ever had was my fault, in 1997, with a PowerPC because
I had used several hard disks with different drivers and then runned Norton
disc doctor over it. In all the years, I never had to reformat any computer
except this case. One of my 5 computers is a Win xp laptop from 2002 that is
often used by my kids (games, dvd's, internet) and it just runs and runs.
Maybe it has to do with my care, I don't know.

Didier

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Windows)
Message from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Windows)