Subject: [Leica] Revised PAW participant list
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jun 3 10:49:51 2006

I have cleaned up all of the dead links and previous year(s) paw links. The
project now has a rather sparse 38 participants.
    * Abbott, Michael - Johannesburg, South Africa
    * Barbour, Steve - Phoenix, Arizona, USA
    * Battison, Graham - England
    * Bean, John - Lancashire, England
    * B?rub?, Michael Eric - Denmark, Maine, USA
    * Bohrer, Mark - Saratoga, California, USA
    * Carter, Ric - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
    * Carter, Sonny - Natchitoches, Louisiana, USA
    * Casta?eda, Luis Miguel - Spain
    * Clough, Bill - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
    * Cooper, Drayton - Green Mountain, North Carolina, USA
    * Daly, Brad
    * DiGiorgi, Godfrey - San Jose, California, USA
    * Dory, Don - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
    * Durrant, Paul - Melbourne, Australia
    * Dzwig, Peter
    * Fokkema, Michiel, the Netherlands
    * Goldman, Stuart - Swampscott, Massachusetts, USA
    * Hare, Michael
    * Harris, Gregory - Boston, Massachusetts, USA
    * Heninger, Wade - Seattle, Washington, USA
    * Liberman, Boris - Israel
    * Lombard, Jose
    * Lottermoser, George,  Mequon, Wisconsin, USA
    * Mah, Eric - Wilmette, Illinois, USA
    * Manley, Tina - Rock Hill, South Carolina
    * McCarthy, Brian - Brighton, East Sussex, England
    * Reina, Oscar - Barcelona, Spain
    * Ridings, Daniel - Lindome, Sweden and Oslo, Norway
    * Sandler, Aaron - Durham, North Carolina, USA
    * Smith, Jeffery - New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
    * Larry Soo
    * Stella, Dante - Detroit, Michigan, USA
    * Tung, Jim - Virginia, USA
    * Vermaning, Nils - The Netherlands
    * Wajsman, Nathan - Almere, The Netherlands
    * Wessel, Keith Robert - Madison, Wisconsin, USA
    * Williams, Peter - Geelong, Victoria, Australia

It is possible that there are still some active participants who have
changed web sites. If that is the case, please email me off-list and I will
update my PAW links page at:

http://www.400tx.com/PAW_links.html

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Revised PAW participant list)