Subject: [Leica] Contax RF Lens to Leica LTM Body adapter
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Jun 3 15:30:10 2006

Walt,

The Leica Manual by Morgan & Lester, 1955 edition, said that Leica camera
lenses could be used on the Valoy II and other Leica enlargers.  They also
said, "An intermediate ring (DOOBC) is available for use with
bayonet-mounting lenses, especially the Elmar M, on both the Valoy II and
Focomat Ic enlargers, so that owners of the Leica M 3 may use their camera
lens for enlarging."

I used my 1946 Elmar 50/3.5 with no problems.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Contax RF Lens to Leica LTM Body adapter)