Subject: [Leica] some photos of Paris...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jun 4 06:47:29 2006

Hi Steve,

Thanks for show this excellent work, I appreciate on it a very personal
point of view as is usual in your pictures, maybe I can call it "the human
side / or view of Paris", much more personal and different than usual views
we see.

Partcularly liked "Man and woman" at the Pont des Arts... "Tr?s Parisienne!"

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis