Subject: [Leica] First Communion
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jun 4 13:22:10 2006

At 04:09 PM 6/4/2006, you wrote:
>Is this digital or film? I'm going to guess digital. In the old days
>of film, that kind of background clarity, and color balance fidelity,
>in church's, etc, was next to impossible.
>
>Slobodan Dimitrov

You're right.  It's digital - Canon 5D and 1DMII with 85/1.2 and
24/1.4 lenses.  I love being able to change the ISO's when I need to
and shooting RAW to balance the color later.  If I had been shooting
this with film, it would have been TMax 400 pushed to 800, with the
Noctilux and Summilux.  They'll be used in B&W, but I now have the
color to use as stock, too.  Best of both worlds!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] First Communion)