Subject: [Leica] 777
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Jun 4 15:28:29 2006

Well, my bags of 777 developer are sitting ready to go. I have had
difficulty finding much information on this developer other than all of the
caveats (it smells, it turns sludgy, the funkier it gets, the better it
works, etc.).

Do any of you have any practical experience with this developer? I keep
reading that "agitation is critical", but then nother is mentioned about
just WHAT you have to do carefully when agitating.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: 777)