Subject: [Leica] 777
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Jun 4 19:16:01 2006

It was the choice of Time-Life and Magnum photographers. I got mine from the
Frugal Photographer. I'm going to try it with Tri-X first.  There are some
starting times on www.digitaltruth.com that I'll use as starting points. The
replenishment routine is sort of like black magic. You measure out the
amount you need to use, use it, and pour it back into a graduated cylinder
*minus* 40ml (I think). You then add the 40 ml of fresh developer from
another bottle and pour it back into your stock bottle. Some of the images
that I have seen (on the web) that were developed in it were breathtaking.
And it is very tolerant of crazy-ass temperatures other than 68F (which is
just fine for those of us in the subtropics).

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com