Subject: [Leica] Whre to order brass camera-strap rings?
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Sun Jun 4 23:39:26 2006

The best is stainless steel--try a Yahoo.com or Google.com search for
stainless steel split rings--about 1/2 or 3/4 inch are best. However, you
might have to buy a minimum of 50.

G Medina <leicamshooter@yahoo.com> wrote:  If not brass, then a metal as
soft or softer than
brass would work? Any ideas?