Subject: [Leica] 90mm's
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Jun 5 15:07:37 2006

Hi Chris,

I had one, already sold, in my opinion the results was not satisfactory, the
lens has a tendency to flare. Now I own a Tele-Elmarit 2,8/90, better, but
it is no so "transparent". I still prefer my Summicron R 90.

I'm always hesitating to buy a Summicron 90 M - if it will be so nice at the
R I had - or maybe the APO ASPH, but I've always read that's so sharp.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis