Subject: [Leica] no digest/brass rings
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Mon Jun 5 19:56:26 2006

Hey, I just realized I'm not getting the digest either.

On the brass ring front, I found a manufacturer who sells heavy duty 1/2"
chromed brass split rings. Thing is someone has to buy 1000, and they'll
cost like 4 1/2 cents apiece. If enough people are interested in sending me
a buck and an SASE for 20 of 'em, I'll order. Reach me off-list at my yahoo
address: harvarche at yahoo.com.

Brian, I hope I'm not violating the spirit of the 'Friday Sales' rule. This
would be like a co-op deal.

Cheers,
 Arche