Subject: [Leica] Pretentious?
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Jun 6 08:29:03 2006

Now Philippe

Gibson is, and has been, a fantastic  shooter for decades. He did his
own thing and did it well. To cash in a bit as he approaches the senior
citizen era in his life is quite understandable. As far as the other 49
fools, many "Leica Owners" spend much more effort on polishing their
gear rather than using it. Girson could take a beat-up Pentax and put us
all to shame, no matter what we hand in our little paws.

Walt

Years from now, when I'm up in the big darkroom in the sky and you're a
famous shooter,  I'll be watching. . Have to make sure you don't get too
commercial. :-P